Facebook Friend Ki Photo Ke Liye Acche Comments | Best Comments For Facebook Friend Copy & Paste

Facebook Pe Friend Ki Photo Par Kya Comment Kare? 

Are you searching for things to comment on your friend’s post? A true friend deserves to be showered with love. Leaving a comment on their photo will make all the difference when you want to show them how much you care. Good comments for Instagram will make their day worthwhile. 

When commenting on Instagram, strive to be as creative as you can. Compose a beautiful message that will make your friend's heart jump with joy, and there is no better way of doing this than using funny comments for Instagram. They will appreciate that effort. 


Best Comments List For Your Friends Post

In this post we will be covering some topics like funny comments for friends pictures, good comments for friends group pictures, best photo comments ever for boy, best photo comments ever for girl, one word comment for best friend pic, best comment on girl photo, good comments for Instagram pictures, beautiful family pictures comments.


  • You should really put a warning out there before you post something so gorgeous.
  • I can’t look away. Your selfie is too beautiful.
  • Excuse me, this is stunning!
  • I just want to say keep it up .
  • Never feel alone , we are together .
  • My timeline is blessed with you cool pictures .
  • I just want to say my friend is the most beautiful human in the world .
  • You are not only goog hearted but also gorgeous .
  • My friend is valuable gem all over the world .
  • We will never forget our hangout .
  • I am so lucky to have you as a best friend .
  • Never break the best friendship between us .
  • You are just stunning and girl will fall for you hundred times .
  • Such a handsome hunk man, girls follow you always .
  • Brilliant shoot with excellent look .
  • You smiles will steal the thousands hearts .
  • You understand me so well and my inspiration of life .
  • I am just proud of have you my friend .
  • Look like Bollywood star.
  • Just wow like a stylish model .
  • Stay handsome and happy forever .
  • You always disturb me but ,your disturb make me laugh 
  • You are the reason of my happiness of daily life .
  • I like spending time with you because you make me feel relaxed .

  • Friends ‘till the end.
  • A true friend is one soul in two bodies.
  • Your vibe attracts your tribe.
  • Friends don’t let friends do silly things alone.
  • I’ll even send you the photos I look bad in.
  • Besides chocolate, you’re my favorite.
  • Love is beautiful, friendship is better
  • Every girl needs a boy best friend.
  • No friendship is an accident.
  • I love my crazy best friends.
  • Life is better with true friends.
  • Friends become our chosen family!
  • Live for the moments you can’t put in words.
  • Good Times + Crazy Friends = Great Memories!
  • Life was meant for best friends and good adventures!

  • Girls will die for you my handsome friend.
  • This picture is going to be viral and also break the internet .
  • Don’t worry my friend, we will be successful in life .
  • Stay like this happy forever .
  • Love you friend so much .
  • Speechless.
  • I'm so fawned of you.
  • Sorry if this is extra cheesy, but you have a pizza my heart.
  • There's no otter like you.
  • Words cannot espresso how amazing you are.
  • You're the bear-y best.
  • You look fantastic, pho real.
  • I'm not a photographer, but I can picture me and you together.
  • I was wondering if you had an extra heart. Mine was just stolen.
  • Are you a parking ticket? 'Cause you've got fine written all over you.
  • Didn't I see you on the cover of Vogue?
  • You're so beautiful that you made me forget my pickup line.
  • Hey, you're pretty, and I'm cute. Together we'd be Pretty Cute.
  • I need to call heaven because they obviously just lost an angel. 
  • Hi, how was heaven when you left it?
  • Aside from being sexy, what do you do for a living?
  • You must be a camera because you make me smile!
  • The most impressive photo I've seen today.
  • Your outfit is fire.
  • Your smile can light up a thousand rooms
  • You will make me proud one day.
  • You are a brand of style .
  • The crush of all girls .

  • You see in all my life I’ve never found what I couldn’t resist, what I couldn’t turn down. 

  • I could walk away from anyone I ever knew, but I can’t walk away from you.

  • That feeling in your stomach when you see your crush.You don’t have to be a genius to figure what’s between us.

  • I’m afraid to lose you and you’re not even mine. 

  • The spaces between your fingers are meant to be filled with mine.

  • Your beauty is so refreshing.

  • Wow! Is that a new haircut? Looking good!

  • This looks like a skincare ad. You're literally glowing.

  • I really love your style!

  • I'm soy into you.

  • You make my heart skip a beet.

  • I like your sweater. It must be made out of boyfriend/girlfriend material.

  • We'd make an egg-cellent pair.

  • Queen/King!

  • Lit!

  • Cute!

  • Awesome.

  • Gorgeous.

  • You make me crazy and now people say I am insane.

  • You are the angel of heaven and the Queen of my heart.

  • You are king of my world.

  • When I see you, My heart want to see you the rest of my life.

  • You are the reason of my happiness.

  • When I see you, my heartbeat increase and I fall in love with you.

  • I truly fond of you style.

  • Your smile is so refreshing and cool.

  • Excellent dress and you are looking my dream man.

  • I can’t express how much beautiful eyes you have.

Post a Comment

Please do not spam

Previous Post Next Post